Thursday, March 1, 2007

Now that I found you




There's so much anger in the world today. I see it everytime I leave my house. There's so much hostility floating around in the air, its as if it were a living, breathing thing. I have decided to take a stand against all the anger and hatred in the world. How might I do that, you ask? I will tell you. With this song. Its a very nice song that will make everyone in the world stop and love each other, if they just stop and listen.


The track in question is from a wonderful movie called Ator The Fighting Eagle. One would say Ator is a Conan rip-off. I think its an improvement. Conan was a very savage barbarian, cutting off heads and hacking everyone to bits. So much anger! Ator is a kinder, gentler barbarian. He's the kinda guy that would rather punch someone in the head instead of cutting them open with his sword. He's the kinda guy that's got a wife. He's the kinda guy that's followed around by his pet bear cub. Now that's love.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LOFDNFXL


No comments: