Friday, April 6, 2007

Ein Reich, Ein Volk, Ein Volkswagon


Is there anyone out there that can hook me up with this record? I hear it was really lousy, but I just gotta hear the fuckin' thing for myself. Der Fuhrer - The Rock Opera was written by Siems and Quintus and performed by members of Parzival. Allegedly, the production of this album was surrounded by some strange circumstances - such as speakers suddenly making loud banging noises and disembodied voices appearing on the tapes that were previously not there. Whatever.
If anyone has the Warlock rock opera performed by Jane, I'd be most greatful to hear that as well.
P.S - No music today. Its been a hectic week. Another time, you fuck.

6 comments:

IndyB007 said...

First time I've even herad of this, er, gem, but I hope someone shares this one as it is rather interesting...

jacobbe said...

I have a tape of it, and to be honest, quite liked is. It was made in a time no one in Germany mentioned the war...
It's not that bad. I made a CD of it, lent it to my niece for a school-project, but could send you a copy when it gets back. Or MP3, if you have soulseek.

crackwhore14 said...

I'd love to hear that CD, jacobbe

the great gavonne said...

I used to have this album!There were only 2 or 3 good songs on it,but it was interesting nonetheless.I wish I still had it.A friend gave it to me after I wrote a song called "Reich & Roll".You can see the lyrics to this song on my blog:www.gavonnews.blogspot.com.

Lady Veteran said...

The album is not bad. If you know history you can get the gist of the lyrics. I used to have this and lost it with my entire collection. I am looking for another copy.

Anonymous said...

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/9555413/_Der_F_uuml_hrer_-_Rock_Opera_Vinyl_rip_24bit-96khz%28repost%29