Thursday, January 11, 2007

I'm gonna be a great big ghoul and live in a haunted house


If I had more time on my hands, more motivation and was drunk a lot less often, I'd take the time to rip every goddamn lite-psych/pop song from the Groovie Goolies boxset, which would be a lot of songs considering there's 2 per episode. However, I'm enjoying my destructive lifestyle a bit too much, so you're gonna have to either do it on your own or settle for the one track I am posting today. "When I Grow Up" by the Mummies and the Puppies, which is the same musicians as every other song on the show. I heard it once and its been my favorite muthafuckin' song ever since. You can find the video on youtube if you look hard enough as well, but this one right here is for the car.

1 comment:

Hjalmar Poelzig said...

ALL of the Goolies songs can be found on this blog page:
http://wayoutjunk.blogspot.com/2006/11/groovie-goolies-rarities-very-special.html