Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Lick my plate, dogdick


Just a quick music-less update for now. Seems someone has already gone through the trouble of grabbing all of the Groovie Goolies songs from the DVD. Here be the link, thanks Greg for bringing it to my attention. Go grab it and rock out with your socks on.


Also, was wondering if anyone had any info on the background music for the old Scooby Doo cartoons. Was that shit ever released? Its still gotta be on hand somewhere, as long pieces of music without dialogue or sound effects were used for the recent DVD releases as well as commercials on Cartoon Network. Wouldn't mind getting my hands on that shit.

Hail nipples.

2 comments:

Vinnie Rattolle said...

To the best of my knowledge, the "Scooby-Doo" background music has never had an official release. There's been several albums with various Hanna Barbarra background music, but I've never found one with anything other than a Scooby theme song. But if you find it, lemme know!

Lupine Assassin said...

I am DYING to get the background music from Scooby-Doo. Please let me know when someone finds them. Thanks SO much!